Windy Bondi

9km | Easy After my long run on Sunday I was feeling extra good on both Monday and Tuesday. Any sign of shin splints and cramping calves were almost gone. I kept my appointment for a massage on Wednesday as I was feeling tight, so I thought that it would do me good. Well actually I don't think it did. Tonight I ran with returned cramping in the calves and localised pain in my hammies and butt. I wouldn't be surprised if a bruise or two show up along my ITB or top of the butt from where she was digging in hard with her elbow. Yeowch ! The run was OK. I did it slow and steady with minimal effort really. Just enough to maintain fitness is all I need. I will run Striders on Saturday but without the PB striving heroics of the last outing. That was the start of my foot problem in July. A nice and easy 50 or 55 minutes will do me just fine. This weekend and next week will be all about getting my calves and shins right again ready for the half. Apart from overcoming the sniffles, I think I will be OK. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Friday, 02 September, 2005

looking good for the half!    



» Post a Comment