Flu 1, Gronk 1

1:30 | Easy Thanks all for your best wishes. That wet stuff was rain apparantly and at 6.00am this morning there was plenty of it ! Whilst I still has the sniffles, I was feeling much better today so I did a big loop of the very flat Brisbane Waters. No watch or GPS so it was all about time on my feet and running at a solid consistant pace. If I had to guess I reckon I did 15kms. Tuesday I will do 10kms, Thursday I will hit the static bike for 45mins and that will be it until Sunday for the Blackmore's Half Marathon. As Big Kev would say - I'm excited ! Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Monday, 05 September, 2005

Great to see you on your feet again. Your blog is the most readable/entertaining of the ones I've seen too.

See you Sunday in the Tooheys tent!    



Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Monday, 05 September, 2005

way to go Gronk...i'm getting excited too - rain, hail or shine!    



Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 07 September, 2005

Way to go Gronk. Don't forget to have fun on Sunday! Sounds like a big CR turn out is expected..    



» Post a Comment