Opera House Run

16km | 92:16 | Easy Week 7 of 11 I met CR Blkbox at 7.00am for a run into the City this morning and to be honest I wasn't feeling particularly flash after only 4/5 hours sleep. Thankfully my niggles had taken a backseat this morning and I was able to run comfortably at conversation pace without any real effort. Blkbox was hamstrung with a chest complaint which meant that we had a bit of a stop start run, but I didn't mind. I'm never the one to knock back a little rest here and there. We finished in pretty good shape and I enjoyed the run and the company. I'm feeling so good right now I might even head out Sunday for a afternoon run. Gee, two days in a row hasn't happened for many months. Fingers crossed I pull up OK in the morning. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 08 July, 2006

Great run at the Striders last weekend Gronk (I'm a bit behind in my blog reading).

Do you have an A1 start at C2S?    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 08 July, 2006

Good run today Gronk. Lets hope you can still back up Sunday mate.    



Blogger Katie stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 09 July, 2006

Good woork... I hope you pulled up ok!    



» Post a Comment