Tired legs = new shoes

5km | Moderate Week 9 of 11 Lately my joints have been a bit creaky and I decided last night on the way home that it might be a sign that the shoes need replacing. My Longrun spreadsheet noted that my shoe mileage on the 2100's had tipped over the 500km mark and now records the total in red. So assuming that it indicates a warning by the author, I broke out a new par of 2110's that I had waiting in the cupboard. I ducked out last night in the new shoes for a quick spin and found them nice and comfy. My knees were still a bit wonky this morning but I guess that the effects of new shoes will not show immediately. As I missed out on the Sutherland to Surf last Sunday, I have decided to run the Bay Run this weekend. I'm thinking I need some racing between now and the C2S, so the Bay Run and Striders Lane Cove next month will do me good methinks. Because of the Bay Run, I will do my LSD tonight and will head out for a 90/120 min run through the hills of Coogee, Clovelly & Bronte etc. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 26 July, 2006

Geez - I got worried when i saw the post title. Has Gronk gone on one of his world-famous shoe shopping sprees again?

Good to know there's still a pair of two left over from last time mate ;)    



» Post a Comment