Randwick/Coogee

8km | Easy Week 8 of 11 Boredom made me search out a new route for a midweek run so I headed out towards Randwick then down to Coogee and return. The homeward leg provided a nice rollercoaster run up and down the hills of Carrington Road into Bondi Junction. I ran without GPS so I had no real idea how far I had run and just plodded away. I like it that way at times. Whilst I wouldn't say that my pace was fast, it would at least be best described as solid, which was all I was looking for in the lead up to Sunday's Sutherland to Surf. I do not have any niggles - today. ================================ FAT FRIDAY ! Weight @ 01/01/06: 83.0kg Weight last week: 75.7kg Weight this week: 75.5kg Comment: Not much happening but at least its a downward trend. Actually this is lowest I have been now for over 15 years ! ================================ Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Friday, 21 July, 2006

Good luck at S2S this weekend. Good news on the weight. how great to be the lightest you've been for 15 years.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 23 July, 2006

Any day without niggles is a good day!    



» Post a Comment