Blog catch-up

Friday 14th July, 2006 Week 8 of 11 FAT FRIDAY ! Weight @ 01/01/06: 83.0kg Weight 7/7/06: 76.5kg Weight this week: 75.7kg Comment: Phew, I'm back to where I was at the beginning of June. If I can get down to 75 by C2S I will be happy. Mood: ---> Thursday 13th July, 2006 Week 8 of 11 10km | Easy I was feeling a tad dehydrated yesterday afternoon, and tried to down as much water as possible to stay of a headache. By the time I got home, it had subsided somewhat, but I still felt dry in the mouth and had an ache in the head. I dressed in tights, gloves and anything else i could find to keep me warm and headed down to Bondi Beach. Gee it was cold and windy down there and the layers of clothing did little to stop the cold. Surprisingly, all niggles were absent after a few KMs and I ran with ease up and down the hilly course. Whilst still at an easy pace, I managed to run freely and even ramped up the pace on the long haul hill climb of Bondi Road on the way home. Very happy chappy. Mood: ---> Wednesday 12th July, 2006 Week 8 of 11 7km | Easy On what must have been the coldest night this year, I headed out after dinner with the ain of finding some soft surface. So I opted for the outside fence run of Centennial Park which is by and large grass except for the stretch along Darley Road down to Randwick Racecourse. I had to stop and stretch a few times to ease the pain in my right calf and left quad. That gave it temporary relief for about 10 mins before I had to stop and do it again. By the end of the run I was feeling OK, but decided to take Voltaren for a day or two when I got home to see if it helped the cause any. Mood: ---> Tuesday 11th July, 2006 Week 8 of 11 5km | Easy I headed out on Tuesday night somewhat effected by the DOMS after the weekend runs. To be honest I ran at a really reduced pace - almost an amble because of the residual pain in the legs. I really must train more on soft surfaces. You would think I would learn after all this time. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Friday, 14 July, 2006

i love your mood indicators! have a good weekend!!    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 23 August, 2006

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»    



» Post a Comment