Bondi slog

5km | soft sand I headed down to the beach again last night for some more soft surface running to look after my old bones. I think I'm feeling the effects of the years running in the old legs. Now the weather has warmed up a tad I will be spending more time down on the sand and the grass for the rest of 06. That's what my body is asking for right now. The sand was extra chilly on the toes last night and it took a lap or two for them to get used to the cold (numbed maybe?). The beach was deserted except for another runner going in the opposite direction at Coolangatta Gold pace. By the time I was nearly finished he had caught me and swooshed past me like I was standing still. My legs were feeling quite fatigued but not as jelly like as they would have been this time last summer, so I'm pretty happy with my second hit out of the season. Whilst my legs are tired, I have no niggles to report this morning. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Friday, 29 September, 2006

I've missed the Bondi map Gronk - nice work ;-)    



» Post a Comment