Rest Day

Ouch do I have massive DOMS ! So on International Talk Like a Pirate Day I feel that it is entirely appropriate that when walking down stairs today that I say "Arrrrrrr". I'm off to see Larry the Physio tonight about the pesky calf. Hopefully we can nip it in the bud quick smart. I'm hoping to start some longer runs on the weekend (I think Blkbox is now training for Canberra 07 so I aim to tag along until his distances start to get ridiculous). I also want to revisit my sand running now that the weather is getting warmer and won't attempt that until the calf is 100%. EDIT: I arrived yesterday afternoon at the surgery only to be told that they had booked me into see Andy the Pod instead of Larry the Physio. *groan* So its off work early again today to do it all over again. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 20 September, 2006

Arrrr, DOMS has it's own street sign!

I'm with you Gronk - liking long runs up to just before the ridiculous stage.    



» Post a Comment