Creaky 5km

5km | Easy Gee a guy does a long run on the weekend and half of you have got me down for a Marathon. ;-p Sorry to disappoint kids. There will be no marathon in the short term in these legs. In fact I reckon that my fellow Bloggers Ellie, Lulu and Jen will all run their first marathons before I do. Last night I ventured out for a late night 5km around the Junction. That pesky calf thing came back again. The bugger seems to come and go for no particular reason. I'm thinking that I might have to go and see Larry the Physio or even try that acupuncture lady in the Hunter Connection that everyone raves about. In the mean time I can control it with anti-inflammatories so I will be able to race at Striders on Saturday without too many dramas. It won't slow me down none. Looking forward to it too as for one reason or another I have never got to race at North Head. I hear its a PB course. We'll have to wait and see about that. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ellie80 stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 30 August, 2006

don't be dobbing me in for no marathons!!! maybe in a few years when i'm 30... i wanna survive a 1/2 first!    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 30 August, 2006

I never said Marathon I don't think. Time to get the half faster first. I reckon North Head will be a big PB for you. Can't stay around to watch after but I'm sure I'll hear plebty. Good luck mate.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 31 August, 2006

You have got to be kidding !    



Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 31 August, 2006

Do the FFFT 10km, Gronk...forget the marathon out there as a first! It's bushranger country! Have a good run on Saturday, but....beware of that calf niggle; have you seen how long Ewen has been off & with more out time ahead.    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 31 August, 2006

LOl, I really don't think so Gronk. I have a lot of work to do if I ever want to run a marathon. I'm happy to be running 30km a week again at the moment. I know you have a massage person but you could give Easy Tiger a go. He's a calf expert.    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Friday, 01 September, 2006

Me thinks though doth protest too much ;-)

Thanks for the comment on my blog.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 01 September, 2006

Watch the calf Gronk. I've had a pesky one since C2S. If it's muscular, they take longer to heal than most other muscle injuries for some reason.    



» Post a Comment