Overdue update

Tuesday 22 August, 2006 Went out for my scheduled 5km Easy run but lasted only 10 mins due to a dodgy airways thing. The shortness of breath I encounted scared me and I was gasping for air. OK maybe not that bad but it was enough for me to walk home. Just a bug I think. Wednesday 23rd August, 2006 10km | Easy I ran at nanna pace down to Bondi Beach and back. The airways thing felt much better and I ran comfortably for the entire run. All good. No niggles. Thursday 24th August, 2006 5km | Easy A quick run around the Junction in prepration for the CR5KMC on Saturday was in order. I finished with a little niggle at the top of my calf and decided that short race might cause a bigger problem. So my debut will have to wait until another month.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment