C2S autopsy

Yes the results are out and I finished 2,308th in an official time of 64:39. A quick calculation has me finishing in the top 5% of the 53,000 odd entrants (yes I know that the vast majority of the punters walked the bloody thing ! Shhhhh !!!!). Better still my finishing time appears on page 1 with the winner and the rest of the greyhounds. Makes me feel like a fast runner anyway. ;) Yesterday my legs were on strike, however today they are feeling somewhat normal. I'm thinking that these long skins might actually work with recovery ! No running again today, but I might head out Wednesday for a little jog. No hurry really. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ellie80 stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 15 August, 2006

that is so cool! i was stoked that i made it before the middle fold :)    



Blogger Bennyr stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 15 August, 2006

Front Page News!!!!

That's awesome stuff, Gronk.

C2S is the race I can always go back to to show myself how far I have come, because I used to jog / walk it off no training.

It's gotta give you a chance to reflect on the massive improvement in your running over two years. Well done.

Cheers,
Ben    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 15 August, 2006

You superstar! You know you've made it when you are on the front page ;-)    



Blogger Don Juan stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 15 August, 2006

Congratulations on the massive PB Gronk. Good to catch up afterwards too, even if I refuse to cut back on the gratuitous advice on only my 2nd beer.    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 16 August, 2006

Great stuff Gronk. It was good to see you on Sunday and I'm glad you had such a good run.    



Blogger R2B stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 17 August, 2006

Nice to meet you unexpectedly on the day Gronk!
You had a great run too!

R2B    



» Post a Comment