C2S Eve

5km | Easy Week 11 of 11 I ran last night a quickish spin around the block as my last hit out before Sunday. I ran feeling strong and full of energy. I did notice a few little twinges here and there, but that will be resolved with a voltaren at race start with breakfast. Not sure if the sub 65 goal is realistic but I will make mental note of the 4:38/km pace required try and stay under it as best I can. One thing for sure is that I aim to make it hurt and don't intend to go down without a fight. After missing last year, I can honestly say that I have never been more excited about a race. Can't wait ! Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 12 August, 2006

Go Gronk Go! I'm returning the favour by cheering for you this year. Next year, we are BOTH running!    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 12 August, 2006

Good luck tomorrow mate. See you at the start line.    



» Post a Comment