Easy like Sunday morning

10km | Easy | grass I woke this morning a bit wonky after an afternoon/night of over indulgence with our neighbors. So with a dry mouth and a sore head I ventured out for a lap and a bit of Centennial Park. I ran at Nanna pace for most of the way and was able to increase it a tad after I found that my aches and pains from yesterday chose to stay away. Running past Mackay Oval I said g'day to CR Sparkie, Royworlds (?) and a bunch of others that I couldn't make out in the morning sun doing their Sweat thing. They all looked way too fit and spritely for my liking. How dare they be so bouncy and zippy on a Sunday morning ! ;-p Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ellie80 stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 20 August, 2006

nice work gronk - pleased to know i'm not the only one who overindulges on occasion... :)    



Blogger TD stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 20 August, 2006

Hello Gronk,

I been meaning to say hello since the C2S. It was great to meet you after the race. I had seen your handle around the Cool Running traps for a while but had not actually gotten the chance to meet. You also have a very impressive blog.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 20 August, 2006

'Nana pace' Gronk. You wouldn't know who 'nannanorma' on Cool Running is?

Top 5% is good, and the first page!

Thanks for the photos.    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Monday, 21 August, 2006

That SWEAT Sunday crew are scary. I don't like the way they swarm down on you and then spit you out the back!    



» Post a Comment