Mojo: Lost then found

7km | Easy | grass I headed out just after 6.00am this morning feeling on top of my game. The rest this week was good for the body and soul methinks. At first my ankles and left quad were tight and complained for a few KMs or two. So much so that I had to stop off at the out door gym in Queens Park for some stretching. I ran at Nanna pace for most of the time and happily watched each and every jogger pass me with ease. I will do the same Sunday morning only will aim to do two circuits with a total of 14kms. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 19 August, 2006

Nothing wrong with nanna pace Gronk ;-)

So glad to see that you've pulled up well after your big race on Sunday.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 19 August, 2006

Good to see you found it so close to home.    



» Post a Comment