TGIF

7km | Easy OK so I'm still in pain. Why ? Because I have concluded that Crystal the Masseuse has no freekin idea. Surely after a massage on Wednesday I should be feeling on top of my game by Friday ? Nooooooooooooooooooo. Instead I've got pain in the ITB, left upper calf, right mif calf (old pesky injury) and right butt cheek. Yes I know, I should be seeing Easy Tiger. OK, ok learnt my lesson. Yes I will see Easy Tiger next time. Meanwhile, I did bugger all running last week as I tapered for Striders 10km, and this week was supposed to be a hardish week leading up to Blackmores. Instead I've done hardly anything and any running that I have done has been low quality crap. Rant over. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Simlin stopped running and said ...
Friday, 08 September, 2006

love the route, it looks good.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Friday, 08 September, 2006

Maybe berta makes house calls? My friend used to have her own table and do that years ago.    



Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Friday, 08 September, 2006

"low quality crap" - sounds like my sort of training! Get into it :)    



Blogger TA and the Gnome stopped running and said ...
Friday, 08 September, 2006

So, you're having a 3 week taper for Blackmores. You'll Fly! Don't you worry about that :-)

Gnome    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 08 September, 2006

Don't worry Gronk. They will settle down before next weekend - BTW a tip with ET: book far in advance ;-)    



» Post a Comment