South Coast Recovery

70 mins | Easy After a quick shower on Saturday, we drove down the coast to Ulladulla for a few days of R&R. The Striders run was the first run on a hard surface for two weeks and the DOMS sure ensured that I didn't forget that fact. This morning I left our accommodation near the northern end of Ulladulla Harbour and ran Mollymook's rolling hills up to the northern headland called Bannisters Point. My legs were pretty trashed with my pesky calf doing its best to piss me off for the first few KMs. Soon the calf started to behave itself and handed the job to the quads and left ITB who all complained for the rest of the morning's run. The beautiful scenery more than made up for the crappy legs that's for sure, with a dip in the coolish surf a nice wake-up call ! Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Monday, 09 October, 2006

What a bewdiful place to go for a run. I hope your legs are improving.    



Blogger Wobbly man stopped running and said ...
Monday, 09 October, 2006

That so looks like Murramarang CP. It's beeeautiful down there - don't tell anyone though!    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 10 October, 2006

Good to see you at Homebush Gronk - congrats on the course PB.

Mollymook ahh the serenity....    



Blogger PortRunr stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 10 October, 2006

Congrats on the course PB on Sat.
Wonderful place for R&R down at Mollymook...haven't been there for years myself.    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 10 October, 2006

Never been to Mollymook but it looks loverly! I think we're going to a wedding down there in December so I'll take note of where you're running.

I just hate those runs when your niggles pop up all over the place, makes me wonder when something's going to break and I just fall over!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 11 October, 2006

When I was in the bike club we camped at Mollymook once. It's a beautiful place. Just don't let the Americans see that photo - they'll be here in droves.

By the way, can I borrow the first 5k of your 10?    



Blogger Exam-exam-exam stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 12 October, 2006

wow, what beautiful scenery! You're blessed to be able to run n such places. I hope your legs recover soon:)    



» Post a Comment