Another little run

5km | moderate I have been very stressed at work of late and arrived home with tight shoulders and even tighter neck. Boy was I looking forward to a run to de-stress (sp) the body. I ran the usual loop and ran it pretty hard compared to my usual bludge pace. Almost zero niggles (apart from a tiny "ping" every now and then) meant that that I could run it hardish in an attempt to exorcise the work demons away. It worked OK and I arrived home puffed but feeling that I managed to release the pressure valve for today anyway. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 08 November, 2006

A little ping can't be too bad. Hopefully there wasn't a little pong as well ;-)    



Blogger Ellie80 stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 08 November, 2006

hey gronk - good to hear that the niggles are manageable. take it easy at work :)    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 08 November, 2006

Sounds like you needed a good hit-out and glad to see you out and about again in the 'hood.    



Blogger miners stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 08 November, 2006

my bike wheels sometimes ping. now I'm a bit worried about them ...    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 08 November, 2006

Good to hear you are out and about again Gronk - it was after just such a day at work that I took up running again back in late 2004.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 08 November, 2006

Tesso nicked my line :(

Nothing like a solid little run to clear the head and leave the mundane stuff behind.    



Blogger PortRunr stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 08 November, 2006

Yeah, nothing like upping the pace a bit to get the stress out of the system...nice.    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Friday, 10 November, 2006

At the ping stage eh? I am at the "wot" stage. You know you start running and your legs after the first few km say "wot? you want us to run? Come on now".Too much rust. I think you should look on teh bright side. I have heard sceintist and defence experts pay millions of dollars for machines that go "ping" - perhaps you could sell you legs and retire a very wealthy man- regards ripley    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Friday, 10 November, 2006

Get those rusty legs working Ripley, your supposed to be training for a marathon. :)    



» Post a Comment