Slooow 5kms

5km | Easy My niggles are too many to list at the moment. Must be that time of the month or year or something. My theory last night was that they are a product of my lazy stretching regime. So I forced myself out of the house niggles and all and ploughed though a staggeringly slow 5kms. By the end the aches felt better than at the start and I spent a good 20 mins stretching whilst I was warm. Not surprisingly I am feeling sort of OK today (rolls eyes, when will he learn etc). The pic above is secret* location on the South Coast were we spent much of last Sunday until the weather turned ugly. Its a 8km drive on a dirt road through an unpronounceable National Park. The kids had a blast getting close to nature. Very cool feeding the native birds (your not allowed to feed the Roos). The Roos seem pretty happy with the odd human being about as long as you don't get too close. Apparently if you stay until dusk you can get up to 80 in the mob. I did attempt to communicate with a few using the techniques picked up over the years watching Skippy. Alas, no amount of tch tch tch worked. I even threw in the odd C'mon Skip ! My son told me that I should know how to whistle with a gum leaf. That must have been my downfall. ;-) * ok, ok its Pebbly Beach. Just don't tell anyone ! Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 13 October, 2006

Tch tch tch works for me. Had to shoo them off the golf course at Mallacoota.

A very Aussie photo :)    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 14 October, 2006

What the heck is it with niggles at the moment?? I wish they would all p*ss off & leave the both of us alone!

Hope yours (& mine for that matter) settle down very soon!    



Blogger R2B stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 15 October, 2006

A beautiful spot i really liked it there and wished we did more than just pass through.

R2B    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 15 October, 2006

Before reading your post I saw the pic and it immediately reminded me of a beach I went to back in 1977. It was Pebbly Beach!    



» Post a Comment