Aussie Stadium loop

10.5km | easy I didn't get out until after 9.00pm last night and decided to run out towards Aussie Stadium then into the Junction to make up about 10kms. The legs were feeling OK but I was feeling the hard concrete as I ran down towards Randwick Racecourse. It reminded me of the unforgiving pathway that is the Central Coast 1/2M on Sunday week. Hmmm. I found it tough going for the back half of the run and the last KM or two were particularly grueling. I know I cant expect much after a 12 hour day and running with a belly full of dinner, but all I can do is compare myself to how I was say 6 months ago. Basically I am feeling very flat but on the improve, I think. No running tonight (well who would want to run in 30 odd temp) but I will head out on Thursday night. Part of me says I should run on the sand to save my legs and part of me says that I should get out on the road to harden myself up a bit. Not sure what to do really. Maybe one leg on the sand and the other on the concrete will work. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ellie80 stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 23 November, 2006

hey gronk - i'm not getting your updates on bloglines - your blog is still listed but not when you have a new one - i think i need to resubscribe or something.

sorry to hear you are feeling flat. i'm with you :) although I reckon you'll be back to your speedy best in part of no time at all...    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 23 November, 2006

I just dumped you and then re-subscribed. I think it worked. Though I am getting one of those 'secure connection' popups.

One leg on the sand - LOL!    



Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 23 November, 2006

Hey Gronk, don't feel flat for too long; life's too short...I should know!    



» Post a Comment