In the sandpit

3km | soft sand Still on the comeback trail, I shot down to Bondi for a quick spin in the sand. My legs were feeling a little fatigued after two consecutive runs on the road (yes I'm soft I know) so a run on the sand was just what the Doctor ordered. I ran strong without any pings (or pongs thanks Tesso LOL) and enjoyed the run. Only problem was that the sand was freeeekin cold and after 20 mins or so it felt like I had been running on snow. Brrrr. I plan to run 7kms on the grass on Saturday and then do Coogee to Bondi via the coastal path loop on Sunday (15kms). If I survive the weekend then I will be back to where I was before the calf injury, wherever that was. Mood: --->
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Friday, 10 November, 2006

Good to hear you don't pong anymore Gronk ;-)    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 10 November, 2006

Now you know how it feels to run barefoot on our grass track in July.

Hope the runs go well on the weekend :)    



» Post a Comment