Bondi or bust

7km | easy

I had a 7km tempo run on the program last night. However I thought that was boring so I decided to run down to Bondi instead. I needed a change of scenery I think and I knew that that hilly run would compensate for the tempo bit that was cruelly imposed by Uncle Hal.


I was feeling pretty good for most of the run however the long haul on the way back up Bondi Road/Birrell Street really took it out of me. Even The Bride commented that I looked stuffed when I got home. I'll blame driving a desk for 11 hours and then running after dinner with a full tummy I think. Looking forward to a LSD on Saturday morning when I'll be (hopefully) feeling nice and fresh !

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Friday, 19 October, 2007

I always run before eating, especially Dinner. Too heavy.    



» Post a Comment