Heartbreaker


Week 8 of 15


30km | 3:21:23 | LSD


So I decided that a long run was more important than running the Striders Equalizer Sunday. No brainer really. I need the base.


I headed out the door a tad before 7.00am and my plan was to run down to the Opera House, then run the City to Surf route down to Bondi and home (plus a bit more to make up the 30km if required).


Whilst down Rose Bay way I bumped into CRs Blkbox & Beki. Hey guys. Blkbox asked me if I saw the Queen Victoria when I was down at the Quay ? Nup. Would you believe that that biggest cruise ship ever built was down there when I was at the Opera House and I don't think I looked left ? *rolls eyes*


I won't lie and say that this run was easy. There was few times that I wondered when the hills would end. Quads were burning and the hips were doing it tough as well. It also got pretty hot at the back end of the run and the haul up Bondi Road was simply torture.


Anyway, another one in the bank. No niggles. All good.




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 23 February, 2008

Good decision on the long run today Gronk - and nice work !

Don't worry, I wouldn't have noticed the ship either. I don't understand the fascination really...    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 23 February, 2008

Good run Gronk.
Its the big white thing that looks like the titanic before it sank. A floating retirement village!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 24 February, 2008

You'll just have to take another run down to the Quay on Monday ;)    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Monday, 25 February, 2008

Glad its not just me who doesn't notice things. True, after years of running around in 500m circles for hours at Caboolture Historical Village people say things like "how about the old bakery" and I say "huh? where was that?".

I did find $2 the other day tho :)    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Monday, 25 February, 2008

Good to see the words 'no niggles'.. now about those spectacles!    



» Post a Comment