TGIF


Week 8 of 15


Tuesday


Ran 6km locally. Legs were cranky.


Wednesday


Ran 2km warm up, 8 x 250 hills JR, 2km warm down. Went OK. I should be timing these it appears. Might do that next week.


Thursday


Ran down to North Bondi Surf Club and return. 10km all up. It was a clear sky except for one particular cloud that seemed to follow me around and rain on me. I took it as a helping hand in the humidity rather than an impediment.


Not sure what I'm up to on the weekend. I'm due for another long run but also want to run the Striders 14km Equalizer on Sunday. I don't think (no, I know) I shouldn't do both.


Also there is a bit of a germ fest happening at home with The Bride and kids all sniffling and coughing. So I half expect to be doing the same within the next 24/48 hours. Fingers crossed that I survive the impending viral onslaught.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 22 February, 2008

Put the Bride and kids in the Seinfeld bubble ;)

You could always make the Equaliser into a long run by doing a long warm-up.

Time the hills for comparison I guess, but keeping the good form is the important thing.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 22 February, 2008

Fingers crossed that the Bride & kids keep their germs to themselves!

Enjoy the weekend, whatever you do!    



» Post a Comment