Hoomid


Week 5 of 15


5km | Easy


You know that it's a hot one when your sweating before you even start your run. That's what it was last night and lucky I only had to do a quick 5km loop.


I felt like I pushed myself pretty hard but got home to see that I stopped my watch at 30 minutes. Hmm, Saturday's Striders 10km could be naasty.


In other news I still have a sore big toe. Might see Andy the Pod next week if the pain persists. In the meantime I shall just sit here in denial.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 30 January, 2008

I hope it's not gout! I'll have a guess at 46:40 for Saturday.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 30 January, 2008

I hope Ewen isn't right!

Good luck for Saturday    



» Post a Comment