Little Bay


Week 4 of 15


23.15km | LSD


I ran out to Little Bay early this morning. Yes I took the soft option and avoided the hills. Oh well, I was in no mood for hills. I did promise myself during the run to make up for it next week. I might do the Home/City/Bondi/Home run (25km) which takes in Heartbreak Hill.


No real issues except that my legs felt heavy for most of the trip. Off to the beach now with the kids to cool off.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 26 January, 2008

I like the idea of a flat long run, achieving that out our side of town is no mean feat either!

Glad to read of no niggles :)    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 29 January, 2008

Nice work on the long run. I don't know much about that area but I thought there were still some hills. I am yet to find somewhere flat in Sydney to run.

Good beach weather!    



» Post a Comment