Bondi Junction 5km


Week 4 of 15


5km | Moderate


I didn't get out of the house until late last night. The Junction was empty (apart from the backpacker pissheads at the Tea Gardens) so I had the place pretty much to myself.


On the niggle front, the inside of my calves were tight but not giving me too much grief. Whilst running it kinda feels like the old shin splints but there is no actual pain in the shins when pressed. More attention to stretching and the marathon stick is required.


Other than that I scooted (?) around my usual loop in an up tempo manner (no watch) and arrived home pretty wasted but satisfied. I was going to start running Wednesdays this week, but we are going out to dinner tonight instead. Yes I could do both, but I'm not gunna. :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 24 January, 2008

Running after work AND going out to dinner is far too hard in my book too!

Nice scoot BTW ;-)    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 24 January, 2008

You could have run after dinner ;)    



» Post a Comment