Scenic route


Week 2 of 15


20km | LSD


I woke this morning feeling excited about this run. Frankly I find running midweek in the dark to be a drag, but come Saturday I really look forward to a long run. So I headed out at 6.00am and was soon down by the Harbour. At the Quay near the Park Hyatt was the biggest boat (ship ?) you would ever see outside on Monacco I reckon. It was the Apoise - 67m long ! As you can see it dwarfed the Park Hyatt behind it. I couldn't imagine what it would be worth.


I was running OK. My program stated that I should run 0:30/km slower than my marathon pace. I noticed that I was averaging 6:00/km pace so I was happy with that. I managed to keep that pace for the whole trip with a 2 hour finish. All good.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 12 January, 2008

If it's not a ship, it's a bloody big boat!

6s is a nice pace for a long run - slow enough to enjoy the scenery.    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Monday, 14 January, 2008

So when are we going out on that new boat of yours LOL    



Blogger PlodBod stopped running and said ...
Monday, 14 January, 2008

Nice work, Gronk. A very satisfactory LSD :)    



» Post a Comment