Darling Harbour

17.32km | LSD

Just perfect running conditions this morning. Mild temperatures and light drizzle greeted me as I set off just before 6.00am.


I had no real plans of where I was going and decided that I'd just head towards the Opera House and see what happens. Once down there I saw that they had barricaded off much of the forecourt because of the Australian Idol final tomorrow. So I diverted towards the Quay where the impressive Rhapsody of the Seas was docked. From there I wandered over to Darling Harbour, through to Chinatown, Central Station and then up through Surry Hills and Centennial Park to home. I felt really comfortable all the way and am feeling good with no niggles to report. Looking forward to the CCHM next week, athough I won't be racing it. Just going up for a plod and hope to finish it in a tad under the 2 hour mark.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 24 November, 2007

Gotta love running in the rain at this time of year :-)

Man, that is one biiiiiig boat!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 24 November, 2007

If only we were allowed to run in the rain Tesso. It only looks big because it's a big photo ;)

I predict you'll plod around the CCHM in 1:53.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 24 November, 2007

Nice run mate. A bit windy and wet this morning. See you at CC Half    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Monday, 26 November, 2007

Got to love a post that contains the words "no niggles".. long may it continue.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 28 November, 2007

Glad to hear that your training is going so well Gronk. Enjoy your 'plod' at CC !    



» Post a Comment