Heartbreaker

17km | easy

I didn't get out for a run on Thursday. A new lounge that The Bride purchased arrived and the night was spent shuffling furniture. Not my favourite sport !


So I was really looking forward for a spin this morning. For a change I ran through Bellevue Hill and Rose Bay which led me to New South Head Road (aka Heartbreak Hill). Surprisingly, it didn't hurt much at all (at plod pace anyway). I felt pretty good all the way and was soon at Bondi Beach where I ran along the promenade and topped up my fuel belt bottles. It was pretty hot by then and the run up Bondi Road (aka Arsebreak Hill) was really tough. My legs are feeling trashed after all that but thankfully I'm pretty much niggle free. Fingers crossed it stays that way !



« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 28 October, 2007

Nice run Gronk - sounds like you earned a lie down on that new sofa.    



Blogger MorseyRuns stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 28 October, 2007

Great run Gronk- I only have bad memories of heartbreak hill!    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 28 October, 2007

Nice run Gronk - sounds like you earned a lie down on that new sofa.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 28 October, 2007

Arsebreak Hill :) I would have thought Military Rd in reverse would have been Aresebreak Hill.    



» Post a Comment