Park Run

5km | moderate


I had to do a short run today at half marathon pace. Rather than muck about with times and such, I just went out a little harder than yesterday. It was late afternoon before I was in my kit and ran into the park a little after 5.00pm. I was moving quite well towards the racecourse end but then ran into a mega headwind which stayed with me up the rise to home. It was like running with a heavy backpack on and any chance of running the 5kms "at pace" was over. I got home feeling pretty stuffed, so it's got to be good for you in the long run I guess.


Good too see the horses back in the park too. I hope they're feeling much better after their break.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 23 October, 2007

5k at half marathon pace is a bit serious. Did Uncle Hal know how hilly yesterday's run was?    



» Post a Comment