Vaucluse / Bondi.

15km | LSD

It's been a long time since I've run a longish run, May actually. Just quietly I've been excited all week about this. The Bride thinks I'm off my rocker, but getting out at 6.00am on a Saturday and running for an hour or two on a perfect spring morning is what it's all about.


Whilst Uncle Hal had the distance capped at 15kms, I thought that I could make it interesting and take a hilly route north to Vaucluse and back via Bondi Beach. That would take in Old South Head Road (mini Heart Break Hill) and Bondi Road. Anyway, I felt pretty good all the way. Up Dover Heights way on the back half of the C2S route I was feeling right in the pocket. Listening to good music and winding my way down to the Beach - great stuff. As always, the haul up Bondi Road was a slog but I managed to plod my way home finishing a tired but very satisfied chap.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 20 October, 2007

Thank you for your donation Gronk. Much appreciated :-)

That's wonderful news Gronk. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your return to the long(ish) run ;-)    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 20 October, 2007

Nice run - great views!

Thanks for pushing us over the 1000 post line ;)    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 20 October, 2007

I love that run to Dover Heights and back. Although I do mine mostly in the dark, but it is still a good workout on the hills.    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 21 October, 2007

All those hills. Looks like you are getting in early with your C2S training.    



Blogger Bennyr stopped running and said ...
Monday, 22 October, 2007

That's a happy post, Gronk.

You gotta love a good hit of LSD on a weekend morning.    



» Post a Comment