Coogee Beach

7.5km | easy

My legs have been feeling fatigued since the weekend. Two runs on consecutive days takes its toll on this old man. ;-p


Uncle Hal said it was 7.5km tonight. I managed to get out the door about 9.30pm and decided to head south for a change and take in Coogee Beach. Coogee is a bitch of a place because it's nestled at the bottom of a steep valley. So running down to Coogee means that the run out will hurt. And it did. I arrived home feeling like I had run 27.5km ! I know that some runners would probably run Arden Street up to Bronte easy, but I found it a chore and was in first gear running little fairy steps all the way. Best do a flat run on Thursday me thinks.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 25 October, 2007

Get outta here! You're not an old man!

At least you didn't have to back up the hill in reverse gear ;)    



Blogger 2P stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 27 October, 2007

Sounds like Uncle Hal has you on track Gronk - nice work mate. Keep it going.    



» Post a Comment