Gronk by the Sea

14km | Easy

I headed out this morning with the aim of checking out the Sculptures by the Sea and clocking about 16/17km in a buildup to the CCHM. So I shot down Coogee way to extend the normal loop from my place to Bondi and back. Stupidly it turns out that I only ran 14kms. Doh ! Anyway it was a great run only the crowds near Tamarama (yes there were 100's of punters at 7.15am !) were a bit of a pain. I ran out of water around Bondi Beach so the run up the hill was a dry affair. A fun morning nonetheless.

Goals you ask Tesso ? I think that injury prone old codgers like me ;) need to enjoy getting out there as much as they can. My track record suggests that I may be benched with a torn thingamajig at any time, so I'm not planning too far ahead to be honest. My focus is Canberra in April and let's hope I can get there without too many interruptions.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 17 November, 2007

You might be injury prone, but an old codger? I don't think so.

Plenty of time for Canberra. Just get there in one piece. Or should I say, with all the pieces still connected.    



Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Monday, 19 November, 2007

Glamourama. Were the nippers on early at the beach? One piece would be good for Canberra.    



» Post a Comment