5km Tempo

5km | Moderate

I ran my usual 5km loop only in reverse for a change. Plodded the first third, ramped it up for the middle bit and then cooled down for the rest.


My ITB was tight and I stretched it when I got home. Now I've got a sore hip this morning !


Striders Lane Cove is on in the morning. I'll be there chasing the 50:00 pacer again. My plan is to make it up to the top with the pacer and then bring it home hard to come in under in 48:XX. Fingers & toes crossed.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Friday, 02 November, 2007

Good luck tomorrow Gronk. Hope that ITB behaves itself!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 03 November, 2007

So the 50 minute pacer runs 48:XX, or do you run negative splits?    



» Post a Comment