Bondi @ night

5km | soft sand

I'm getting bored easily of late, so I headed down to Bondi for a play in the sandpit for a change. I had the beach to myself and there was a nice sea breeze and the sand was cool on the feet.


After a few laps into my 5 lap run the legs were feeling weary, the sand was feeling softer and deeper than usual and I swear I was running on the one spot for a while there. Towards the end there was a lone sax player sitting on the sand in the dark playing something slow and moody. Very nice.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 22 November, 2007

Wow - running on the beach at night, a breeze, cool sand, a sax player. Are you trying to make us all jealous? It worked!    



» Post a Comment