Matraville or bust


Week 1 of 15


17.5km | LSD


My program had me down for 18km. So I jumped (not) out of bed at 5.30am and headed south. South because its flat. Yes I'm a woose but I couldn't deal with 18km and hills today. Anyway, the weather was kinder than Friday's sauna with light drizzle and a mild temp.


I finished it in surprisingly good nick with no significant niggles. The ITB is tight but I've been denting nightly with the rolling pin which seems to be working a treat.


Many thanks all for the kind words and offers of support over the past week. It has been really appreciated.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Monday, 07 January, 2008

Nothing wrong with being a wooze in this heat Gronk. You got it done - that's all that matters. Good work!    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Monday, 07 January, 2008

Well done Gronk!

Hey, I like your Canberra countdown thingy. We now have less than 100 days. Yikes!    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Monday, 07 January, 2008

Well done for getting out there and doing it Gronk. Sorry to read your recent sad news.    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 08 January, 2008

Good stuff mate, this weather is a doozy for running in    



Blogger Lulu stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 08 January, 2008

Sorry to hear about the loss of you step Dad. Having lost my Dad a few months ago, you have my sympathy. Good luck with the Canberra campaign.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 08 January, 2008

Good effort mate. Canberra only has two hills anyway - Parly House and the one at 34k.    



» Post a Comment