Melting at Centennial


Week 1 of 15


10km tempo run


I took the kids down to Bondi for a swim, so I didn't get out for a run until 5.00pm. I did the lap around the two parks and found it bloody hot. I was supposed to up the pace to just under marathon pace but that wasn't going to happen with that heat and my low energy levels. Anyway, 10km done in the bank etc.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Superflake stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 05 January, 2008

It was the 80% humidity doing it to you mate.    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 05 January, 2008

You can withdraw on that account at Canberra.    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 06 January, 2008

It is bloody hard work running at that time of the day - you know it will be much cooler in Canberra!    



» Post a Comment