Park run


19.37km | 1:52 | 5:48/km *


Week 3 of 15


To assist with niggle repairs I postponed Saturday's run to today. That seemed to work OK as I trotted about in Centennial Park pretty much niggleless.


Bloody humid out there. Evidenced by the fact that I arrived home 2kgs lighter than I set out. Considering the tough conditions and the monotony of running 6 or so laps of the horse track, I am pleased with the run and happy with the pace.


* Reading from uncalibrated Garmin FR50 footpod.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 20 January, 2008

It was disgusting out there today, we made the mistake of going out late in the arvo - you were probably loooong gone from the park by the time we got there!    



Blogger Ewen stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 20 January, 2008

Niggleless is a good place to be.

I'll be interested to see how the F50 goes once calibrated.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Monday, 21 January, 2008

Awesome Gronk. Glad to hear that you are niggleless once more.    



» Post a Comment