Bondi Beach loop.


Week 4 of 15


10km | Easy


A still, mild evening and silent niggles made it perfect conditions for running last night. Whilst I enjoy the run down to Bondi, the haul up to home is a chore and really takes it out of this old man.


No watch accompanied me but I reckon I was back home in about an hour. I have 23kms on the program for the weekend. I'm thinking I'll do the soft version and run out to Little Bay and back.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger allrounder stopped running and said ...
Friday, 25 January, 2008

thank for continuing to pop in to my blog every now and then...

i'm following your training for Canberra with interest...may see you out on the course if I'm a marshall again...    



» Post a Comment