Hump Day


Week 6 of 15


11km | Easy


As predicted I didn't get out the door until 11.30ish. I wasn't keen - but ya gotta do wocha gotta do sometimes.


Very tired today. Zzzzzz
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 07 February, 2008

jeepers - i was onto my third deep sleep cycle by 11.30!! good on you - that is serious commitment.    



Blogger Tesso stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 07 February, 2008

Holy hell, 11.30pm! My alarm goes off not too much after that so I can get up for my morning run.

Must be nice out there at that hour tho.    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 09 February, 2008

11.30pm? That's a serious display of dedication Gronk. I'm impressed!    



» Post a Comment