10k shin test.

10km | Easy | 60:31 Ran the Queens Park 2.5km loop 4 times. Kept at 6:00/km pace all the way and did it pretty easy I reckon. I felt twinges in the calf/shin from time to time, but that was mostly when my footing was awkwardly placed on a slope or something. Iced afterwards. Seems OK. :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 26 March, 2005

Good to hear that you are recovering from your shin injury Gronk.

Keep up the easy running in order to fully recover!    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 27 March, 2005

Thanks Flashduck. Plu, its 95% shin. I am improving thats for sure. A few weeks ago I was in a lot of pain after a run. Now, its there but not as much. I am going to quiz the Physio this week about cause/effect as I'm not convinced that we have totally dealt with the cause.    



Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Monday, 28 March, 2005

Hope everything continues to go well, Gronk; careful on slopes, etc.!!    



» Post a Comment