Bronte Run

Easy run | 8km | 51:21 I took it very easy last night and just plodded down McPherson Street to Bronte Beach and then up, up, up Bronte Road to Charing Cross, Bondi Junction and home. I had a bit of shin/calf pain at the start, it went away by the time I got to the beach and then came back after I finished climbing Bronte Road. Not too bad I guess. I am doing my exercises twice daily like a good boy as the physio said. Next run is on Sunday. :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Horrie stopped running and said ...
Saturday, 12 March, 2005

Good to see you're able to keep rolling along Gronk. Loved your post on the 6 Foot Track Marathon thread. I will keep it and treasure it. It is a great quote.    



» Post a Comment