Not running, spinning.

No thursday run. Sore calves and archilles meant that I had to cross train on the trendy excercise bike instead. Did 40mins and then gave up cos the seat hurt my bum (how do these cyclists ride all day? Yeowch!). Got a solid sweat up and rode hard. Gotta be good for you. Booked to see Larry Cohen (sports physio) in Bondi Junction on Tuesday 8th at 4.30pm. Will take all my shoes, 1/2M training program and running diary with me so he can sort me out. Lets hope he doesn't make me have time off. Still going to Striders tomorrow.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Friday, 04 March, 2005

Have a good run with Striders, Gronk; will follow the results to see how you go. LL    



» Post a Comment