Easter Sunday

45 mins | Easy I managed to fit in a run just before dusk today. I ran at 5:45/km pace and felt no pain. Long stretches and ice afterwards as usual. Fingers still crossed. :) EDIT: I should have mentioned that I was passed by a racewalker who passed me like I was standing still. A most humbling experience for this plodder !
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Horrie stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 29 March, 2005

Good to see the recovery is going well Gronk. Hope to see you at the Striders 10km on Saturday.    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 31 March, 2005

Recovery is sort of happening Horrie. I will be there on Saturday but just to treat it as a light run I think.    



» Post a Comment