Late scratching for Race 3.

52 days to SMH 1/2M Well Larry the Physio has ruled out Striders for Saturday. After the last 4 weeks of running on grass only, the impact of a 10km road race would be counter productive. So the Striders Race takes a back seat this month. Last night I had more bone needling and massage to the shins. Larry says that my left calf is still comparatively weak, so the twice daily calf letdowns will be maintained. He has also suggested that I do the exercises with a few kilos in a backpack. That should be interesting ! His advice is to continue to run through this injury. Friday night I will run 5km easy, Sunday 7.5km easy etc building up to 10km next Sunday. All on grass. I will book today to see Pod Andrew Bull next week. This is just to make sure that my shoes/gait/whatever is all OK. Will he make it to his first 1/2M ? Stay tuned .... Mood: :(
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment