Forgive me Father for I have shin'd

45:00 | Easy Ventured out this morning at dawn to run on the level grass of Queens Park. Every niggle possible had its turn to hurt within the 1st km, but it all settled down after I slipped into a slow rhythmn. I was the only one out there with the exception of an elderly male walker dressed in white singlet, satin boxers (with a little devil print), long red socks and his runners. Each to their own I guess ! I certainly felt good and imagine that I ran at around 6:00/km pace. I havn't been turning on the GPS lately as pace/distance etc are not important at the moment. I just want to be able to have a few slow weeks of solid running. That would be nice. Stretched and iced afterwards. No inflamation or soreness this morning. I'm thinking I will go down to Bondi Beach on Tuesday night to run for a bit. I have a parking pass there and most of the beach is floodlit at night. I'm hoping that Andy the Pod and Larry the Physio will allow me to run on sand as an alternative to grass. I wouldn't mind the variety over Autumn if possible. Also, I have my eye on the Bondi Barefoot (10km) later in the year and the Manly Soft Sand Classic (21km) is something to think about in the future. Mood: :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment