Striders STaR - Clovelly Canter

16.18km | 97:04 | 5:59/km pace Today was my first STaR. That would stand for Sunday Training Run I guess. We met at Queens Park and ran the Clovelly Canter. Hosted by Horrie and accompanied by 14/15 runners we set of in cold conditions but very quickly warmed right up. Lots of hills and great coastal views was the order of the day. I finished fresh and felt pretty good. I am a bit stiff and sore in the legs this evening, my big toe also seems to have puffed up again and my second toe on the left foot is sore. Mental note: run more on grass ! I reckon I'll have to visit Andy the Pod sometime this week to see about this toe. I had a lot of fun this morning and hope to do many more STaRs, family commitments permitting. Mood: ---> :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Horrie stopped running and said ...
Monday, 30 May, 2005

Nice of you to join us Gronk. You ran very well once again and are able to keep on top of your niggles. Hope to see you at Lane Cove on Saturday.    



» Post a Comment