Bump !

Just posting my 1/2M program again. I am undecided what to do this weekend. Larry the Physio says that I shouldn't run both Saturday and Sunday. Fair enough too I guess. That leaves me with a dilema. Do I run the Striders 10km at North Head and drop the Sunday run ? Do I run Striders and then run 7km on Sunday (as suggested by Larry) ? Do I run Striders, hand in my bib and then run for another 3/4 hour to top it off ? Last option is to drop Striders altogether and run my 17km only. Hmmmm. Mood: :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Friday, 06 May, 2005

Gronk can you tell me how you post a table in your blog? I don't understand hyroglyphics (aka HTML).    



Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Friday, 06 May, 2005

Hi Gronk ~ I don't think you should run more than a total of 17km on the weekend either, 27km would be a huge increase on the previous weeks mindful of the 10% rule.
Only you can decide how important the Striders 10k is for you in respect to running another 10k, the social aspect, and going harder than you normally would.
In your place I would probably to the Striders and then have a long warm down jog, preferably with others. This would help your speed and give your legs the distance.
Caveat: I am a rank amateur!
Flash    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Friday, 06 May, 2005

Hi Owl. Its not a table created in Html. I tried that and it looked all wonky. So I created a table in MSWord and then took a screen capture of it. Meaning that you can make a pic of what ever is on your screen, crop it, save it as a jpg or gif, upload it to a server (in your case the CR Photos site) and then post it on your Blog as you would normally embed a pic. I think you have already done this on your Blog.

I use a free graphics program from www.irfanview.com to make screen captures.

I hope that I have explained the mumbo jumbo clear enough for you. If not, let me know. :)    



» Post a Comment