Bump: 1/2M Program

26 days to SMH 1/2M Just posting the 1/2M program again so I dont have to go looking for it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 27 April, 2005

What a good idea...hmmm how did you do this? Would like to do that with my plan.    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 27 April, 2005

Hi Lorna. I made the table in Word. Then I used screencapture software to make a gif. Uploaded the gif to my server (you can use CoolRunning) and then posted the link on my Blog. Hope thats not too confusing. :)    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 27 April, 2005

Hi Plu. It was just a cut n paste program from Runners World mag last month or so. I value your advice far more than theirs, so yes I'll drop the 17km and just run the 10km the week before the half. I hope your on the mend soon. Thanks Mate !    



Anonymous Anonymous stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 27 April, 2005

Hi Gronk. Are you sure you want to do the 17km after the striders run. I am a bit concerned that 27km in 2 consecutive days might aggravate things. You certianly dont need to do the mileage.. I would suggest only one long run on the weekend.. if you really want to do the striders then you can add another 5-7km afterwards.

thanks

Larry    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 28 April, 2005

I was thinking about that as well Larry. Maybe I will run the Striders 10km at 1/2m pace, hand back my timing chip and then continue on up to north head for another 40min or so. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone etc.    



» Post a Comment