One week to go.

13.5km | Moderate pace | 76:46 I left early this morning in the same kit that I will wear for the half. Mainly to test the temperature at 6.30am to make sure that I wouldn't be too cold next Sunday. No problems in a singlet it seems. I ran my favourite course from Queens Park to Bondi via the coastal walk and back. Its a great course because it is so varied. Parklands, up and down coastal headlands and lots of hills. I ran for about 1km and stopped to stretch (something I'm trying to do more often now). My calves were stiff and sore again. This went away after about 3km and at that point onwards I felt really great. I finished fresh as a daisy, stretched and iced. Huh ? No injuries to report ? Shhhhh. Mood: :D
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Unknown stopped running and said ...
Sunday, 15 May, 2005

I'm so glad you've changed the picture in your profile! Looking forward to cheering you on next weekend.    



Blogger Horrie stopped running and said ...
Tuesday, 17 May, 2005

That's a very nice part of the world to run in Gronk. I'm glad to see that you pulled up well and managing to avoid injuries at this stage of your preparation. Good luck on Sunday. Hope to see you out there.    



Blogger Carolyne stopped running and said ...
Wednesday, 18 May, 2005

Fantastic map Gronk! Was this from the UBD CD? I'm very impressed!

I hope that you continue to remain injury free for a solid Half Marathon PB on Sunday.

Cheers    



Blogger Gronk stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 19 May, 2005

Flashduck, the pic is just pinched from www.whereis.com.au. I then drew my route with a graphics program. Nothing fancy about it! I thought I might get a few of my regular runs documented (route and distance). Establish a PB for the course etc. This way it might stop me bludging, as I seem to do often on my many "easy" runs. LOL. :)    



Blogger Jen stopped running and said ...
Thursday, 19 May, 2005

Sorry to hear that you have a cold Gronk. Rest up over the next few days and good luck on Sunday. I'm looking forward to meeting you.    



» Post a Comment